1. Buffalo Apple Burgers with Sage-Jalapeno Pesto
When the ancient Greeks were talking about ambrosia, they were referring to pesto. Fin the recipe here.
2. Eli’s Donut Burgers
I’m sure you can make this for yourself with a little ingenuity, but to get the real thing you’ll have to travel to Minneapolis and hunt down their food truck.
3. Pretzel Bacon Nacho Cheeseburger
Is there a way to make this without all of the effort? Find the recipe here.
4. Blueberry Turkey Burgers with Lemon-Basil Mayonnaise
Sweet and savory. Find the recipe here.
6. Large Marge
Yes, that is a bacon, egg, and cheese burger surrounded by two grilled cheeses. To get this, you’ll have to travel to Fat Tony’s in Portage, MI.
7. Steakhouse Marinated Portobello Mushroom Burger
The word marinate sounds almost sexual. Find the recipe here.
8. Fresh Mozzarella-Stuffed Pesto Burgers with Pesto-Mayo, Red Onion, Lettuce & Tomato
Did I mention I love pesto? Find the recipe here.
10. Martha Stewart’s Turkey Burger
My favorite burger that I’ve ever had. Find the recipe here.
12. Lamb Burger with Garlic Aioli
Garlic? Eh, it’s not like I’ll be kissing anyone soon anyway. Find the recipe here.
17. Perfect Pork Burger
Let’s not discriminate against which animal we eat. Find the recipe here.
18. Biscuits and Gravy Burger
Somebody kill me before this coronary does. Find the recipe here.
20. Chipotle Bacon Cheeseburger
The word chipotle gets me excited. Find the recipe here.
23. The Deep Fried Bacon Cheeseburger
Living past 35 is overrated. Find the recipe here.
24. Smothered Cheeseburger
I want this burger smothering my taste buds. Find the recipe here.
28. The Rib Tickler
Oh my god, my brain. I don’t even know what is going on in this picture. But I want it. All of it. You and me forever. Find the recipe here.
30. The Poutine Burger
As the one-fourth Canadian Barney Stinson famously once said, “I love this burger so much, I wanna sew my ass shut.” Find the recipe here.